Space 4 Change (S4C) will fund, support and connect young people with ideas to unlock the potential of unused and under-utilised spaces for the benefit of their community.
You’re between 16 and 24 years old. You might have an idea to transform an abandoned local shop or reimagine an outdoor space. You have an idea that needs initial funding.
There are one hundred awards of up to £5,000 available to fund projects. You will be supported by a dedicated award manager (one of our experts in supporting social entreprenerus). You will also get access to peer-to-peer networking opportunities and the chance to share knowledge and learning.
What you get
- Up to £5,000 in funding
- One-to-one guidance from an UnLtd award manager
- A package of tailored support
- Peer to peer networking opportunties for sharing knowledge and learning
To be eligible for S4C, applicants must be:
- Aged between 16-24
- Resident in the UK
- Willing to crowdfund a minimum of £100 via Spacehive, if over 18 years old
- In possession of an idea, which will unlock the potential benefits of unused or under-utilised spaces in their community
- Applying as an individual or as an informal group of up to four people (with groups only the lead will complete the application form, and will be responsible for the award)
- Fulfilling a clear demand and need, with clear outputs and goals
Expressions of Interest received on or before: 31 January 2019
Final submission date for application documents: 7 March 2019
Final decision meeting week commencing: 29 April 2019
More information and to apply https://www.unltd.org.uk/our-support/our/spaces-4-change/